Our Commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
Our HSE program affects every decision we make and our employees are constantly undergoing new and improved training.
We monitor the performance of all equipment through our maintenance program and QA/QC programs to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
Our HSE department maintains good communication with our customers and ensures that while complying with standards set out by government agencies, we also meet the high standards our customers expect.
Our aim is to contribute to the overall reduction in our industry’s environmental footprint through innovative applications, processes, and equipment.
We are committed to achieving zero lost-time incidents by:
- Integrating health and safety into day to day operations
- Instilling a strong safety culture
- Hiring competent personnel who are trained and equipped to complete their jobs in a safe, professional manner
- Empowering and educating each employee – ensuring they understand their role is critical to the success of our HSE program
Positive benefits of our HSE program include:
- Reduced injuries
- Decreased incidents and associated costs
- Improved work environment
- Better employee morale, less employee turnover, and absenteeism
- Scheduled equipment maintenance ensuring less downtime
- Increased management awareness, leadership, and commitment